Best Shapewear (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.bestshapewear.org website (the “Service”).
As a platform committed to respecting and upholding intellectual property rights, we have established the following policy for copyright owners who believe their rights under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) have been infringed by any content available on our Service.
2. DMCA Notice Procedures
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our Service infringes your copyrights, you may submit a written DMCA notification to our Designated Agent, as listed below. Your notice must comply with the DMCA and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner who alleges an infringement;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material;
- Your contact details, such as an address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please understand that filing a DMCA notice initiates a legal process. Misrepresentation of the infringing material or your ownership of the material is punishable by law.
3. Counter-Notice Procedures
If you believe that your content has been taken down as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may send us a written counter-notice. Your counter-notice must comply with the DMCA and include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original infringement notification or an agent of such person.
4. Designated Agent
All DMCA notices and counter-notices should be sent to our Designated Agent. You can find their contact information by following this link.
5. Repeat Infringers
Under appropriate circumstances, Best Shapewear may, in its discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
6. Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Best Shapewear’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to identify and protect copyrighted works that Best Shapewear determines are reasonable under the circumstances.
7. Policy Modifications
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. Users are encouraged to check back periodically to familiarize themselves with any changes that may occur.