Top 6 Shapewear for Everyday Use
Finding the perfect shapewear is like discovering your superpower. It gives you the confidence to flaunt your amazing assets and indulge in all the carefree fun you want. For every woman, the best shapewear is one that feels custom-made with all the features that her body needs. Because our bodies are unique in their own ways, it seems almost impossible that shapewear brands can fit all our needs into one. Well, they have. And we’ve been able to try out some of them. Based on trials, recommendations, and almost-fits, here’s our list of the 6 best-rated shapewear to choose from.
If you’re looking for an effective but breathable shapewear for a trimmer waist, then we recommend the Waist Cincher Thong Panty Shapewear. The thong is designed to enhance the flair of your hips and butt as they curve out from your cinched waist.
6. Shapewear Tank Top Scoop
This spandex shapewear was designed to help you fit into any outfit of your choice. If you already moved your form-fitting outfits to the back of your closet, you should start pulling them out. It’s one of the best shapewear for tummy control to give an instantly toned look using its firm hold.
These shaper shorts are seamless and super-light; the perfect shapewear for everyday use. As lightweight as they are, they’re still very effective. With a new pair, you’ll have to give it enough stretch and a good amount of tugging to get the light material over your thighs.
4. High Waisted Thigh Slimmer
- They are great for warm days when you can’t go for the heavier materials that trap humidity to your skin.
- They have no center seam. Remember how annoying it is to wear a shapewear under a dress and see a line going down your groin? Or around your thighs? Well, you get none of those with these shaper shorts.
- One downside is that it’s not the best option for women with big curves. The band stops at the waist, and can give a sharp cutoff that shows right through the clothes.
This high-waisted panty is made from breathable fibers and a 100% cotton crotch lining. It’s designed to keep the body all day, even in humid temperatures.
3. Body Shaper Panty
- It helps to hold in your stomach pouch and give your midsection better definition.
- It has a loose feel at the top, so there’s no harsh cut-off. A harsh cut-off will cause your midsection to look tightly bound, and make the skin above basically ‘spill out’, giving the body an unattractive shape.
- It is designed to be tight and loosened it the right places, making it a very practical choice.
- It is a very firm shapewear. Enjoying full meals while wearing this might prove difficult for you.
This bodysuit is made using a firm material that holds the body up firmly, but not so tight that it becomes uncomfortable or painful. It comes with adjustable shoulder straps for better comfort and use.
2. Bodysuit Shapewear
- This body shaper is great for post-partum and post-surgery use.
- Thanks to the straps, you won’t have to worry about your shapewear rolling down your body while you’re out.
- Although the straps are great for supporting the girdle effect, they can also be taken off if you think you don’t need them.
- The pull from the shoulder straps can cause the bodysuit to ride up your body, but it can be adjusted
These high-waisted shaper shorts are the perfect everyday shapewear for every woman. They’re perfect for every outfit ranging from work clothes to wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, jumpsuits, jeans, and many others.
1. High Waisted Shaper Shorts
- They offer 360 compression support to the tummy, waist, hips, and back and they provide full support from the torso down to the thighs.
- Each waistband comes with an anti-slip silicone strip to prevent rolling or bundling up under your outfit.
- They’re also great for masking panty lines so you can wear your comfy panties with no worries.
- The shorts have a smooth texture with minimal designs, so you can wear them under any type of outfit without seeing the patterns show through your clothes.
- These shorts go down to the lower thighs and knees. They won’t always be a practical option with short dresses or playsuits.