This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Best Shapewear (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.bestshapewear.org website (the “Service”).
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, referred to in this policy as “Personal Data”. Personal Data can be used to contact or identify you and includes elements like your name, email address, and physical address. This information is collected to facilitate your use of our Service and to allow us to provide a better user experience.
In addition to Personal Data, we collect data on how the Service is accessed and used, referred to as “Usage Data”. This can include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. The collection of this data helps us understand how users interact with our Service and assists in our efforts to improve user experience.
2. Use of Data
We use the collected data for a range of purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service: This includes administering your use of our Service, enabling your access to the Service and best user experience possible.
- To notify you about changes to our Service: We may use your provided contact information to alert you to significant updates or modifications to our Service.
- To provide customer support: This involves using your information to respond to your queries, comments or requests.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service: We use data to understand how our users interact with our Service and to guide our efforts to improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service: We use data on how our Service is used to optimize our product and prepare for traffic load demands.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues: If we detect any technical issues or anomalies, we may need to use your data to resolve the issue and ensure the security and proper operation of our Service.
3. Disclosure of Data
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data:
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and reasonable requests from law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Best Shapewear: If your data is necessary for us to protect against intellectual property infringement or other illegal activity affecting the Service, we may need to disclose your data.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service: We may need to disclose your data if we believe it is necessary in order to prevent or address fraud, security issues or other wrongdoing related to the Service.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children”), and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
8. Contact Us